Home Forums Talking ’bout my baby He’s Frank

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Participant

[youtube:33quv2ty]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vtqcn6pYTrA[/youtube:33quv2ty]

Any clue when the album is supposed to be out?
        Sounded like may from the interview, just wondering
        if anybody has heard anything else.

-&rew

Ages ago in the MCPS-PRS Magazine, Norm said it would be out in May, but it could change.

In the Mixmag interview Francis posted, he says “hopefully out in may”.

… and he is still working on some tracks with David Byrne:

http://www.nme.com/news/david-byrne/35970

Talking about David Byrne. Has anybody ever heard the Imelda Marcos musical ‘Here lies love’? I am rather curious about what it sounds like.

Participant

humm well again a stupid joke of Norm with an interviewer.. Isn’t it? :shock:

PS: Yesterday, Norm was on Soccer AM (A British TV Show about Football) and he says the New LP will be out in September :shock: .

Participant

He really want my death :suicide: / can’t wait :cray: ..

thanks Rory for the info

Here is a clip of the Soccer AM-show with Norman talking about the release date:

http://www.skysports.com/socceram/media/video/0,21631,12612_3444635,00.html

Can somebody zoom-in on the sheet with all the guests appearing on the album? :grin:

>i think its unlikely norm or skint would drop the Fatboy Slim name its to well >known, i think the BPA things is all down to legal stuff and promo use, well lets >hope so

can i just say, it’s nothing to do with legal issues or anything like that. we still love skint, they still love us, people will read too much into all this no doubt.

simon

Well personnaly i think that BPA could be a new alias of Norman… to underline the difference between FBS the dj and BPA the producer… maybe to don’t remake the “flop” of the palookaville album.. he told us that his next album will be different and a surprise so i think it will be THE event.
                            FBS alias will still DJ / remixes…

Anyway, i’m always in ..false (i predicted the end of fbs in 2006 with the greatest hist album… :tomato: :lol: ) so i prefer wait and see.. he he

The 2 extracts of the BPA myspace are simply..fantastic … I like them and it’s the essential for me..

I’m glad you put “flop” in quotes. We don’t consider Palookaville to be a flop. We stand by it. The fact people wanted it to be YCALWB II isn’t our fault. We didn’t want to make it like the old stuff, so we didn’t.

Will FBS still do remixes? Probably yeah. You can be sure the DJing will continue, yes. Whether there will be a new FBS record at some point – the honest answer is: we don’t know. It’s not some big scary issue, there’s not some conspiracy going on, we just haven’t really thought about it. At all…

Simon

Participant

well i used “flop” because i don’t find the right word to explain the feelings of some FBS fans. The better word is probably deception ’cause they probably though that Fatboy Slim = big beat = yclwb style.. as you resumed in your reply (and your blog).

@simonth wrote:

Will FBS still do remixes? Probably yeah.You can be sure the DJing will continue, yes

:yes2:

and thanks for the infos.

FND

Thanks for the info Simon.

… and he is still working on some tracks with David Byrne:

http://www.nme.com/news/david-byrne/35970

Talking about David Byrne. Has anybody ever heard the Imelda Marcos musical ‘Here lies love’? I am rather curious about what it sounds like.

It’s hard to describe. There’s some really great songs, but some of it is in a very “musical” (i.e. stage) style. We’ve been working on this with David for getting on 3 years now? So long. It’ll all be done some time soonish, we’re told…

Simon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.