Home Forums Acid 8000 Help The Converter?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Guys,

what’s the Fatboy Gets Slimmed stuff?
      I’ve never heard of that, is it something to do with the Giorgio Moroder track? Mash up?

Would anyone be kind enough to post mp3s???

bb

Bigbeat,

The ‘Fatboy Get’s Slimmed’ ‘Praise One’ & ‘Praise Two’ tracks are tribal house remixes of ‘Praise You’ by Fatboy Slim.

They are the ‘B’ & ‘C’ Side Tracks to a Georgie Moroder white Label Remix.

Basically they are half of the starting point of the infamous ‘Beyonce Vs Fatboy Slim – Crazy Praise’ tracks that Fatboy has used to close his gigs for several years…

Take one part ‘Fatboy Gets Slimmed’ (because lets face it, if you saw a record with your name on it, you’d get it too)…

Sprinkle in some ‘Antraxxx’ by Dirty Funker Vs Bootyshaker…

Garnish with a fresh ‘Praise You’ acapella by Fatboy Slim…

Mix thoroughly, and enjoy…

Just in case anyone still PAYS for music in this day and age, inna Artist-Supporting stylee, I’m selling the vinyl here:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/6033028

D

Cool, thanks for the info Darko!
          Unfortunately I no longer have any decks at the momment :cry: but I do love my vinyl.
          Some bits i will track down like the Chemistry and Rockaway Three 12″‘s that FND and this wonderful site brought to my attention, not sure if Tribal House is really my bag tho.

cheers for info amigo!

bb

PS, Fatboardies,

I’ve gotta say, just peeped Darko’s Discogs For Sale lists…

… oooh very nice bits n pieces in there, if i still had my decks….

I saw he had the cheeky little EDMX – Bad Trek / Trapped In Music (7″) ha ha brilliant I’ve still got this fella!!

You guys who love your vinyl give his list a peep, the prices are very reasonable!!! (and no, i don’t know Mr. Darko, so no motivation there other than recomendation)

:good:

bb

:blush:

Thanks Bigbeat, much appreciated… :hello:

I can only hope that there still a few of us out there that do more than snoop around forums, stealing MP3’s and demanding free tracks…

12 years of digging in record shops all over the world, spending more than I should on that elusive beat, blowing up dancefloors with a long-lost white label…apparently that’s a thing of the past…

So, Fat-Boarders, I’m digitalising my collection, what’s your excuse?

:confused:

D

Darko I agree whole-heartedly with you, there’s something magical tracking down a white label or promo, or even just a cool piece o’ wax.

I still have a SKINT records box bag, with all my prized 12″ vinyl in, stuff I just want to keep for the sheer joy of the music.
                I think like a lot of people, I had to concede defeat cash / space wise with my record collection, and did regrretably sell off, source good homes for it, but I’ve still retained my absolute must-have vinyl… it’s the antique of tomorrow :-D

I personally feel sorry in a way for the newer generations who are missing out on the feel, the smell (!) of a new piece of vinyl, but I guess it is nigh on impossible to personalise / acredit worth to a digital file.

So, I’m all with Darko, keep the vinyl magic alive!!!!!!

What do you guys think???

bb

ps Woka sorry for hi-jacking your post :blush:

Participant

My excuse: i lost my cable of my turntables during the moving house! :suicide: Its made me crazy :banghead: . Don’t worry woka, i will buy new one and will rip as promise the vinyls you requested before.. the end of this years (probably in one week :grin: ).

Well the problem with vinyls is that they take many space :D All my friends are laughing when they saw me with my vinyls (i think i have only 100 vinyls now). Yeah very often, i feel different :lol: I though sale all there was a time to win space (and certainly to win money too, particulary with my moving house) but finally i try to keep them like a treasure :grandpa: .

Participant

thx fran your the man

Hey Woka,

Are you after anything else I can help you with? I think I’ve covered everything…

D

Participant

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LF78ROM6

Bonus:

[divshare:2oa0fwls]5318489-141[/divshare:2oa0fwls]

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.